- Multi-passionate business owner
- Author -Start That Thing Finish That Thing - You Only Need One Good Reason!
- Author - The Deliberately Simple Planning Book - Plan Good Feel Good.
- Co-Author with Silver Wainhouse- Unlimited Beautiful Questions - For Life, Love & Humanity.
- Mentor for people who want to think about, create and start living their life legacy.
- Founder & CEO, World Projects , Making the world better, one project at a time
- Chief Service Officer, AliFowler.org, In service of something good
- Founder & Editor-In-Chief, Something Good Magazines, We co-create share worthy magazines
- Founder - WeDoLoveStories.com , Making grand gestures of love around the world
- Rose-gardener & average home cook
Ali Fowler is an author of 3 books and a mentor to people who want to start thinking about, creating (and living) their life legacy and believe the best of their lives is yet to come.
She approaches her own life as an open road explorer, taking the roads less travelled, but at the same time builds rock steady bridges to get her and her clients from where they are to where they want to be.
She will challenge you to answer this important question - What will your life legacy be?
Ali is an extroverted introvert and every now and then surprises herself in doing something in the public eye, but mostly remains private and works confidentially and behind the scenes with her clients.
Her clients describe her as the 'project queen', their 'thought organiser' and an excellent accountability partner who openly shares her knowledge and wisdom to help others.
She is a multi-passionate business owner and a woman on a cause to help others get their something good out into the world. Her passion side project currently is building a business around making grand gestures of love around the world. Read more
Ali will get inside your head to get moving on that thing you have been wanting to start or have started and haven't finished (you know that legacy building thing or just the thing you need to get done this week!)
Want to chat with Ali? Email [email protected]g
Ali is indisputably known as the ‘quiet achiever’. Her clients describe her as their ‘thought organiser’.
When entrepreneurs want to run fast, be creative and come up with the big ideas, Ali is there to put the foundational architecture in place to help bring their ideas into reality, without slowing them down!
After leading, managing and delivering 100s of projects across a 20+ year career, spanning multiple countries, Ali pivoted to create two successful values-based businesses that are serving clients in Australia and the U.S.A. through her mentoring, training, business project consulting & personal brand magazines.
She is simply here to help you get your something good out into the world.
For the past 5 years, Ali has developed a value-based business ‘World Projects’ supporting business owners to get their projects off the ground and over the line, through workshops, mentoring and consulting. She has also launched an international digital magazine design and publishing business - Something Good Magazines, with her first digital magazine receiving over 1.6 million views.
Prior to this, Ali was the Business Improvement Manager for Bunnings, Australia and in that role, her key accomplishments were:
- Lead geographical diverse teams of project managers, analysts, operations and finance experts and stakeholders on a range of improvement projects
- Designed, lead and delivered store operations productivity programs resulting in $20 million + in productivity improvements
- Designed lead and delivered a ‘high performers’ secondment program in business improvement with successful transitions back to original job roles and departments at the completion of the project work
- Designed, lead and delivered on a number of corporate idea generation campaigns, focusing on core business issues including service, costs, efficiency and simplification
- Lead numerous pilots and trials on new service initiatives
- Worked with the senior team on strategy design and planning for new service initiatives e.g customer deliveries
- Lead and managed a transformational change portfolio of projects and stakeholders encompassing behavioural, team, system and process changes.
Previous roles include:
- Chief Operating Officer, GIFTGlobal (GIFT), Delaware USA
- Executive Producer, Walt Disney Special Events, ASIA
- Director, Sport Synergy (business owner)
- Secondary School Teacher, Footscray Secondary College, Melb, AUST
- Post Grad Dip. Business (Sport Management) Deakin University, Melbourne AUST 1991 - 1992
- Bachelor Of Education, Deakin University, Melb AUST, 1983 - 1987
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute, 2001 - 2004, 2009 - 2011
- Level 6 Master Project Director, Australian Institute of Project Management, AIPM, 2001 - 2004
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach, Elite Coaching University, LA, Jan 2016
- Certified I.G.N.I.T.E Breakthrough Coach, Elite Coaching University, LA, Jan 2016