Founder & CEO, World Projects
Chief Service Officer, AliFowler.org
Founder & Editor-In-Chief, Something Good Magazines
Ali is indisputably known as the ‘quiet achiever’. Her clients describe her as their ‘thought organiser’.
When entrepreneurs want to run fast, be creative and come up with the big ideas, Ali is there to put the foundational architecture in place to help bring their ideas into reality, without slowing them down!
After leading, managing and delivering 100s of projects across a 20+ year career, spanning multiple countries, Ali pivoted to create two successful values-based businesses that are serving clients in Australia and the U.S.A. through her mentoring, training, business project consulting & personal brand magazines.
She is simply here to help you get your something good out into the world.
For the past 5 years, Ali has developed a value-based business ‘World Projects’ supporting business owners to get their projects off the ground and over the line, through workshops, mentoring and consulting. She has also launched an international digital magazine design and publishing business - Something Good Magazines, with her first digital magazine receiving over 1.6 million views.
Prior to this, Ali was the Business Improvement Manager for Bunnings, Australia and in that role, her key accomplishments were:
- Lead geographical diverse teams of project managers, analysts, operations and finance experts and stakeholders on a range of improvement projects
- Designed, lead and delivered store operations productivity programs resulting in $20 million + in productivity improvements
- Designed lead and delivered a ‘high performers’ secondment program in business improvement with successful transitions back to original job roles and departments at the completion of the project work
- Designed, lead and delivered on a number of corporate idea generation campaigns, focusing on core business issues including service, costs, efficiency and simplification
- Lead numerous pilots and trials on new service initiatives
- Worked with the senior team on strategy design and planning for new service initiatives e.g customer deliveries
- Lead and managed a transformational change portfolio of projects and stakeholders encompassing behavioural, team, system and process changes.
Previous roles include:
- Chief Operating Officer, GIFTGlobal (GIFT), Delaware USA
- Executive Producer, Walt Disney Special Events, ASIA
- Director, Sport Synergy (business owner)
- Secondary School Teacher, Footscray Secondary College, Melb, AUST
- Post Grad Dip. Business (Sport Management) Deakin University, Melbourne AUST 1991 - 1992
- Bachelor Of Education, Deakin University, Melb AUST, 1983 - 1987
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute, 2001 - 2004, 2009 - 2011
- Level 6 Master Project Director, Australian Institute of Project Management, AIPM, 2001 - 2004
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach, Elite Coaching University, LA, Jan 2016
- Certified I.G.N.I.T.E Breakthrough Coach, Elite Coaching University, LA, Jan 2016